Thursday, May 3, 2012

So, I'm not nearly done with my first non-fiction selection, but I am so excited about this adventure that at lunch I perused the stacks looking for my next selection. With the first book I chose I went to the very back, right to the upper 900s, so this time I went the other way, looking through (what I believe to be, I'm not a librarian) the first section of non-fiction. 
So, without further ado, meet selection #2:
001.422 SAL, The Lady Tasting Tea: How Statistics Revolutionized Science in the Twentieth Century by David Salsburg.



This one is a little more up my alley. Not that I am not enjoying my first selection, but I am an IT guy that loves statistics so I think I'll be much more inclined to reach for this one, and thus positively affect this experiment.

On a related note, I also checked out my fist PAL (Playing As Learning) bag. These are big purple bags filled with books, toys, and activities for kids birth-3 years old, they come in themes, this one is 'Brain Development.' I am very excited to get home and start playing with Miss Em, though I have to be patient, she is only 4 weeks old and her favorite activities are currently napping, eating, and pooping.



No comments:

Post a Comment