Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Press Start When Ready

All right!
The house unpacked, my man-cave is up and running, the initial yardwork has been done, I finished my second reading on Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, and I finally saw the Dark Knight Rises. I am officially ready to get back on track.
I turned in  Tracks in the Sea by Chester G. Hearn and I have to say it will take a lot for another non-fiction book to knock it off it's perch. I really enjoyed that book.

Moving on, I currently have 2 NF books out:
Claim of Privilege: A Mysterious Plane Crash, a Landmark Supreme Court Case, and the Rise of State Secrets by Barry Siegel
and
From Alexander to Cleopatra: The Hellenistic World by Michael Grant

I'm going to focus on them before starting a 3rd selection. It will fell really good to get them read and then start with 3 fresh titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment